Critical Infrastructure Protection
In early 1999 EWA-Canada was awarded a multi-year contract to provide Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (CIIP) Services to the Government of Canada. Our CIIP expertise includes:
- defining the Canadian Critical Information Infrastructure (CII);
- defining the technical threat to and vulnerabilities of the CII;
- defining the technical elements of the threat, vulnerabilities and the assets to be protected in the Canadian CII that are different from a traditional threat and vulnerability analysis;
- recommending federal government partnering with the private sector;
- recommending CIIP opportunities for international co-operation;
- defining the requirements for a National Information Protection Co-ordination Centre;
- creating and facilitating the Government Incident Response Team, a weekly teleconference service to federal, provincial and municipal governments representatives to discuss technical analysis of current incidents and share information on suspicious network activity; and
- defining incident response options.
Please Contact Us for further information.